- Automation of Industrial Equipment according to global standard protocol – SCADA
- (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition)
- Reduce Power consumption by 20-35% especially in terms of Air-Conditioning.
- Reduce Maintenance Cost
- Reduce Workload by Automating several manual procedures
- Maintain Precise Environmental requirements
- Effective Control of your environment, thereby improving production, efficiency and lowering the cost
- Avoid major batch glitches by alarming the concerned personnel on time
- Store and generate reports based on historical data of Production conditions, for future reference.
- Remote monitoring of your production / storage areas while out of station by connecting to the system through VPN over the Internet.
- Medical Institutions (Hospitals and Diagnostic Labs)
- Pharmaceutical/Plastic/Cable Industry (Production and Storage)
- Cold Storages (Frozen Food Items in Shopping Centers, Warehouses)
- Poultry / Livestock Industry (Hatcheries)
- Beverage Industry (Temperature, Flow and Pressure monitoring/controlling)
- Monitoring and Controlling of Chiller systems (a new generation of control design)
SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), is a computer system for gathering and analyzing real time data.
Why we use SCADA?
SCADA systems are used to monitor and control a plant or equipment in industries such as telecommunications, water and waste control, energy, HVAC, oil and gas refining and transportation.
SCADA systems can be relatively simple, such as one that monitors environmental conditions of a small office building, or incredibly complex, such as a system that monitors all the activity in a nuclear power plant or the activity of a municipal water system.